On May 31, 2016, the school held a Student Science Conference at lecture hall A31. Students of Faculty of Biology have successfully completed their report with 5 topics as follows:
- Research on types of media from agricultural by-products applied to organic vegetable growing.
- Survey of genetic diversity and establishment of molecular markers for the identification of some avocado lines (Persea americana Miller) that have been preliminarily selected in Lam Dong.
- Initially building the production process of microbial products applied in biological pads.
- Survey on edible mushrooms under the canopy of Da Lat pine forest.
- Research on production of tea powder from fresh tea materials in Lam Dong.
With the results achieved, student research groups demonstrate not only their scientific research abilities but also their reporting skills.